Q: press brake pedal dome light flashes

dome flashes when you press brake pedal

3. press brake pedal dome light flashes

Q: Q: Car shakes when idling

I know these vehicle symptoms all too well. If your GMC Yukon runs better after it has warmed up then it is likely that it is experiencing a vacuum leak in the intake manifold gaskets. It is not uncommon for...

Q: Car has a "ticking" noise inside when cooling down.

Unless parts of the car are actually improperly assembled, there is nothing you can do about noises that stem from differential heating and cooling (i.e., expansion and contraction) of materials. A notable instance of this is your car's exhaust system,...

Q: Dose a chevy cruze thermostat open with the sensor ontop of the houseing or is it suppose to open just with hot water at 200degree

Hi there. Actually, on modern cars, the thermostat is opened through the interaction of both the sensor and the actual temperature reading on the thermostat. Both components relay information to the ECU which activates control of the thermostat. This is...