Q: press brake pedal dome light flashes

dome flashes when you press brake pedal

3. press brake pedal dome light flashes

Q: Q: Oil Pressure Gauge

This light will usually come on when one of two things are happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly and may be producing a faulty reading. I...

Q: I have a 2015 chrysler 200. There is a message that states Key Fob not detected. I have changed out the batteries in the key fob.

Hi There, This is a known problem in many Chrysler vehicles and is usually related to having the wireless fobs re-flashed or in some cases, a new ECM is installed. I would suggest having the car towed to your nearest...

Q: Q: Weird noise

The gurgling sound you hear is likely coolant at work inside your radiator and heater core. The gurgling sound can be produced a few different ways. If the cooling system was not properly flushed the last time the coolant was...