Q: press brake pedal dome light flashes

dome flashes when you press brake pedal

3. press brake pedal dome light flashes

Q: If I have 1 damage wheel bearings would it be smart to replace both in the front or not

Two schools of thought. 1 - If one is bad and one is good, replace the bad one and worry about the "good" one when it goes "bad". 2 - Considering the age and mileage, if one is bad, the...

Q: Clunk noise when hitting bumps or road irregularities

Check with your Chevrolet dealer regarding a recall (Chevy #15386) regarding a loose tie rod end on some models of Volt for your model year. This would definitely cause a clunk under the conditions you describe, and is a safety...

Q: Reduced engine power light is on 2003 Chevy Tahoe I need a new battery can that be the problem

A defective battery can cause all sorts of running issues due to voltage is too low or high causing erratic sensor and component performance like low fuel pressure or lack of power. I recommend replacing the battery first if it...