Q: Powerful and reliable battery

I was wondering what would be the best battery for this model. I need a powerful and reliable battery. Can you recommend some and where I can get it?

Batteries are definitely important and the selection should be based on both application and operating conditions in which it will be used. There are 3 types: a wet cell, an AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat), and gel cell type batteries. AGM batteries tend to hold their charge better and have higher power output for their size in comparison to their wet and gel cell equivalents.

Based on the information you provided, an AGM battery might best suite your needs. You will want to make sure you keep the charge level above 60% on an AGM at all times to reduce the chance of premature failure though some claim that they can be cycled as deep as 30% and still be able to be charged to full capacity. If you need a battery replacement done, you can get in touch with our service team here at YourMechanic. We can suggest and supply a battery and install it in your car at the convenience of your home or your office.

3. Powerful and reliable battery