Q: Powerful and reliable battery

I was wondering what would be the best battery for this model. I need a powerful and reliable battery. Can you recommend some and where I can get it?

3. Powerful and reliable battery

Q: I have a 1978 Corvette thats been sitting for 10 years... What should I start with to get it running again?

I would suggest doing the following (Not necessarily in this order), prior to starting the car: 1.) Replace Battery 2.) Remove all old gas from tank and carb 3.) Rebuild the carb 4.) Replace spark plugs and wires (Spray...

Q: Q: Slipping

It seems as if the transmission rebuild did not go as planned. I would recommend taking the vehicle to the place that rebuild the transmission initially, and then ask them to see if anything they did may have caused the...

Q: What would cause all of these electrical problems?

It is difficult to say what is going on with your Vue without being there. This will likely have one problem that is causing all these issues. The removal of the BCM has probably made this more difficult to diagnose...