Q: Power windows not working

The front passenger's side power window, and both back power windows, are not working. The front driver's side power window does work, though.

A: Hello. The first thing to look at would be ...

Hello. The first thing to look at would be the fuses. Check the fuses and see if there is a fuse for the windows; the driver's side window might be fused separately. If all the fuses are good, then the power and ground will have to be checked at one of the other doors, while the switches are being operated at that door, and the driver's door switch. If there is no switch of power and ground, then there is a chance that the driver's door window switch group has failed and will need to be replaced. Proper electrical testing on your windows by an experienced mechanic will prove whether the switch is good or bad.