Q: Power windows not going up.

The power windows feel off track and will not return up, even though the motor is still working.

Hello, there is a good chance that your window regulator broke. Most window regulators are made up of a cable and plastic. Typically, one of the plastic wheel guides breaks and the cable becomes loose and the window is usually stuck in the down position. You might need the aid of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can inspect your power windows and possibly remove the door panel and replace the regulator.

3. Power windows not going up.