Q: Power windows falling down

My power windows won't stay up.

3. Power windows falling down

Q: Check engine light comes on intermittently

If the Check Engine Light is coming on then it would have set a code. The code may have been read, but a problem is not found or the mechanic could not find the problem. I would need to know...

Q: Q: Code P0340

Hi There, Your vehicle should have two camshaft position sensors. If only one of them was replaced, it may not have been the faulty one. Secondly, you may also want to have the wiring and connections to the camshaft sensors...

Q: 2008 Chevy Impala 3.5 reduce engine power I have changed out the oil pressure sensor throttle body and the camshaft position senso

Hi Twan. Thanks for contacting us today. A Reduced Power light usually indicates a fairly serious problem with the throttle system. When this light illuminates the vehicle will often go into a “safe mode”, which will severely limit the speed...