Q: Q: Power window doesn't work

The driver's side power window does not work.

3. Q: Power window doesn't work

Q: I just took my 2010 Nissan Rogue to the dealership for a diagnostic, I was told my a/c compressor is bad and I also need a new dri

If the a/c compressor is binding or wobbling from bad compressor bearings then replacing the belt will not fix anything and the compressor may just tear up the new belt.

Q: Brake system lights on

Hello - given your attempts at replacing the common ABS/TCS failure components (wheel speed sensors), most likely the diagnosis of a failed ABS controller module is correct. Given the expense of replacing the controller, or of having yours rebuilt -...

Q: Car is misfiring, oil in ignition coil & spark plug

Soak up the oil in the hole and clean it out with brake cleaner. Then dry it before replacing the spark plugs and ignition coils. You should replace all 4 coils as a set with new plug wire boots and...