Q: Power top not going up all the way

The power top in my car doesn't work. It goes up part way and then stops.

3. Power top not going up all the way

Q: My Bmw is throwing a code for system to lean, to much oxygen and not enough gas.

As the codes indicate, this means there is a lean fuel condition which may be caused by a lack of fuel supply or in some cases, a vacuum leak as you describe near the cold air intake. When a vacuum...

Q: Would a major leak from my exhaust back box cause it to fail the emmisions test and LAMDA reading

Hello - while an exhaust leak can have a minor effect on emissions, I would not expect that to cause a "Fail" - UNLESS your state or metro area does tolerate an exhaust leak for safety reasons (carbon monoxide poisoning...

Q: Convertible top not going up or down

You are likely low on hydraulic fluid for your convertible top. A hydraulic system is used to move the convertible up and down. It is possible that there are leaks within the system. Even after repairing leaks, a factory scan...