Q: Power top not going up all the way

The power top in my car doesn't work. It goes up part way and then stops.

A: There is a shelf in the trunk that can be r...

There is a shelf in the trunk that can be raised or lowered when the top is completely raised. If the shelf is in the up position, the top will not work. Make sure the shelf is lowered to the proper convertible position. If this does not work, a scan tool with OEM capabilities will need to be used to check the switch positions and check if the top can be operated. A trained technician can diagnose and fix the issue with your power top.