Q: power switch on my car is broken. how much will it cost for both parts and labor

I have a problem with my seat. I cannot move it up or down. The is flat meaning the power seating won't work.

Hi there. Before we can give you an accurate estimate for repairing this, we’d have to complete a power seat is not working inspection at your location to isolate the root source of this issue. On power seats it could be the switch, an electrical relay or an exposed wire; so it’s always best to know for certain what is damaged before trying to make repairs.

3. power switch on my car is broken. how much will it cost for both parts and labor