Q: Power streeing hose

The power steering is leaking and the hose needs to be changed.

3. Power streeing hose

Q: What does the immobilizer indicator mean?

The immobilizer indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ignition is turned to the ON position, to let you know that the immobilizer has been deactivated. The light will turn off when you start the...

Q: I have a leak in the front left side of my 2002 hyundai santa fe

What you are describing sounds like it could be a transmission fluid leak. I would suggest having the leak inspected and, if a repair is required, the mechanic can implement the repair right then and there. The service to request...

Q: Gas gauge not working properly.

I would have a technician check the codes on the computer. It may help find the problem your having. The gas gauge not working could be the sending unit in the tank or the wiring going to the gauge. I...