Q: Power streeing hose

The power steering is leaking and the hose needs to be changed.

3. Power streeing hose

Q: Need to have an extra key made for my car

If you mean that you want a regular style key in addition to your key fob key, the key itself may have to be purchased from the dealership. However, any hardware store, Wal-Mart, and some auto parts stores will be...

Q: My car over heats after 20-30 minutes heater blows cold air and antifreeze is boiling what could it be ? Thermostat ? Or head gask

Check the coolant level. If the level of coolant is really low, the temperature sensor may not come in contact with the coolant, thus throwing off the temperature reading (it may read cool on the dash gauge but in fact...

Q: 2003 Hyundai santa fe, automatic, When in reverse, there is a loud grinding noise, what is the issue?

Hi there. Usually when a grinding noise is occurring while only in reverse, it's an indication of an inner reverse gear failure. It's also common for a CV joint or inner axle shaft to make this type of noise when...