3. Power streeing hose

Q: I had p2096 and 2196 codes. I replaced the upstream o2 sensor. The p2196 went off for a while but the 2096 remained.

The two codes indicate that the air fuel ratio in the engine is off. In your circumstance, the short and long term fuel trim values should be read and evaluated using a real time scan tool as that will help...

Q: RPMs surging while driving

These cars have a history of issues with the transmission slipping, and many needed new transmissions. The vehicle would need to be road-tested to see if the issue is with the transmission slipping, or if the engine is misfiring. I...

Q: Q: AC not working.

An A/C system can be divided into 3 different sub systems. These sub systems work for the most part independent from each other. The heater part of it works off of water from your engine. The refrigerant part is what...