Q: Power steering studding

power steering fluid changed now have this bouncy studding when i turn the wheel tracks findturn find when moving low speed problems starts. how long does it take to bleed air out of system. help u can thank you frank

If you drained all the power steering fluid and then refilled it you should turn the wheel all the way left and right without letting the steering go to left or right steering lock or more air will be put in the fluid and will be noisey. Turn the steering slow to left and right then let center and idle. If after running a couple days power steering pump is still noisey then you may have a pump that needs to be replaced.