Q: power steering reservoir, what holds it on?

My power steering is leaking around the big boring for the tank I can do this but just the return LINE that's all that holds it on???? No laughing please

The pressure line is removed then the pressure control valve is removed, along with disconnecting the return line. Then the reservoir can be removed. Replace the large o-ring for the reservoir and the seal at the pressure control valve outlet. Reinstall the reservoir and install the control valve with new o-rings as necessary. If you decide that you need some help with this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your leak and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.

3. power steering reservoir, what holds it on?