Q: Power Steering Pump replacement

I am looking for Power Steering pump replacement for my Audi A4 2001 1.8T Quattro AWD SEDAN 4 DR 1.8L L4 SFI 20V ALL WHEEL DRIVE

Could you please tell me which PS Pump is compatible with the same because last time when i got it replaced we couldn't find in Autozone and Advanced Auto parts, the one that was already mounted on it. so please suggest which one is compatible? Thanks

Hi, thanks for your question. I’d be happy to help. There a couple of different model power steering pumps available for your Audi A4. One model has what is called a "ZF Pump" and the other has what is called a "KyB Pump." I am curious as to how the parts of your car are made up, as it would give me a better idea of which pump would be a better fit.

When an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic comes to your home or office to perform the replacement, we can determine the pump that is the best fit for you.

3. Power Steering Pump replacement