Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-x8og94js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-x8og94js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-x8og94js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-x8og94js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-x8og94js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-x8og94js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-x8og94js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-x8og94js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-x8og94js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-x8og94js:173:8

Q: Power steering problem

The other day my power steering went out. I was told to go buy a fuse for it. I did, and my car was working again. BUT this morning it wasn't working again. So i wiggled/pushed on the fuse until my windshield wipers started working again, then i knew my ps would work. Half way to work, my power steering warning light kept coming on, but the car drove fine until i parked it and turned it off. When i came out of work, i didn't have to get out and wiggle the fuse, the car ran fine all the way home, the warning light never came on. I know it has something to do with the fuse port or the entire fuse box/maybe bad connection somewhere? Is there any way i can clean the hole the fuse goes into? The old fuse was really hard to remove, i had to get pliers. But this one comes out without hardly any effort. Could it be the battery making it go hay wire?

A: Hi there. A fuse is designed to be a distri...

Hi there. A fuse is designed to be a distribution device of electricity to individual components. It breaks because of a disruption in the flow of electricity from the alternator (if the vehicle is running) or the battery (if the engine's shut off) to the device. After reviewing your question, it appears you might have an electrical issue - either in the fuse box, a relay, or with your power steering control valve that is causing this issue to happen frequently. I suggest that you contact a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the electrical issue and follow through with repairs.