Q: Power steering line

My power steering line is leaking down near the steering column,no where near pump,do you think I'm right to assume it's the line leaking

There are several places where a leak can come from on the power steering. There could be a failed hose, loose fitting, worn seal, or any number of other possible places that fluid can leak from. Cleaning off any leaked fluid and doing a good visual inspection will normally be required to find the source of the leak. With that said, there is a technical service bulletin for the 2007 and 2008 model year Ford Edge. It states that there is an upgraded fastener and seal assembly to be used where the fluid line connects to the rack and pinion, and to the reservoir. Sometimes, fluid will drip onto another component and run down, giving the appearance that a component is leaking that really isn’t. This is why it is normally necessary to clean the area before inspection. If you feel you could use some help in identifying and/or repairing the issue, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. Power steering line