Q: Power steering line

My power steering line is leaking down near the steering column,no where near pump,do you think I'm right to assume it's the line leaking

3. Power steering line

Q: Whole car pulls on acceleration

Torque steer is very common in front wheel drive vehicles, generally due to the unequal length of the half-shafts. However, If the vehicle is equipped with electric power steering, this condition could be considered “normal.” If the steering angle sensor...

Q: Transmission fluid leak, power loss, extremely high fuel usage.

Hello - I would focus on the transmission issue first. If you have the transmission fluid back to its proper level, check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is lit or not. An auto parts store will read...

Q: Battery replaced, radio stopped working

Hello. This frequently happens after a battery replacement on this car. When this car loses battery power the programming in the computer can become corrupted and this occurs. Some of the time it will come back on its own, but...