Q: Power steering leak. Line, up front, right side of car... Is it caused by bad o-ring?

leaks power steering fluid at a fitting on the cars right front side

A: There are a variety of attachment technique...

There are a variety of attachment techniques for the lines, an o-ring seal being just one possibility. Whether this is an o-ring or not depends on model, year, and engine type. You might be looking at a inverted flare type fitting, particularly if it is a pressure line. Also, if leaking, it could be leaking from the rubber hose and/or the swaged metal (crimped) segment of the line. In any event, whether o-ring or other type of seal, if the joint appears to be leaking, YourMechanic can easily diagnosis the power steering leak, that is find the source, during a mobile visit and implement the required repairs.