Q: Power steering leak and HVAC fan problem

I have a power steering leak, a problem with the HVAC fan speed, and the hatch doorlock won't synchronize.

Hello. It would first need to be determined where the power steering leak is coming from. Your blower motor or resistor could be bad and be the reason you are having the problem with the HVAC fan speed. Because the hatch door lock won’t synchronize, you possibly need a new door synchronizer or the synchronizer needs to be reprogrammed. You can have a certified mechanic diagnose your power steering leak, fan speed issue, and door lock problem.