Q: Power steering leak and HVAC fan problem

I have a power steering leak, a problem with the HVAC fan speed, and the hatch doorlock won't synchronize.

3. Power steering leak and HVAC fan problem

Q: I'm trying to wrap info up for a twin turbo on my hummer H2 Sut and the cost I need help with the price.its a 2005 Sut

Hi there. This would be considered an aftermarket upgrade, which unfortunately is not a service our mobile mechanics can offer at this time. We continually add new service offerings frequently, but at this time we would be unable to offer...

Q: Q: No crank no start.

Hi there. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight and clean. Check the cables that attach to the starter and make sure that they are all tight and clean. The starter remote wire could have an...

Q: Why doesn't my door open from the outside?

To determine what exactly has failed, it will be necessary to remove the inner door panel and look to see what part(s) have actually failed. The most common failures, when an outer door handle quits working, is a broken door...