Q: Power steering issue with my car.

The power steering on my car is going in and out.

3. Power steering issue with my car.

Q: Still over heating after replacing radiator and thermostat. What is next plan of attack

Firstly, I would recommend checking the water pump for leaks and testing it to make sure it is flowing correctly. Also, as a means to eliminate another possible problem, while you are at it, I would check the coolant fan...

Q: Hi i have knocking sound in my vvt solenoid in my Volvo S40 model 2000 and I changed the vvt solenoid with new one but I still ha

It is possible that the noise is just a normal function of the solenoid. It is also possible that the new solenoid you have is also a faulty part. If you have a warranty you could try replacing it under...

Q: The rpm jumps up and down about 300 rpm when accelerator is constant. Only seems to happen when traveling between 40-50 mph

Hello, thank you for writing in. The truck may be having issues with air sensors, fuel pressure, or other electronic issues. I have have to replace the fuel module and the mass airflow on my 1998 S10 with 168,000 miles....