Q: Power steering is making noises seems like is looking power does the power steering pump makes the car to automatically stops lock

Those the power steering pump makes the car too loose power and automatically stops and stops and locks

Noises from the power steering system can be due to low fluid level, as well as a loose drive belt, so be sure to check those two possibilities first. If there is still no resolution, that is if the noise problems persist, you should request a steering noise diagnostic. If faults with the power steering pump are causing the engine to loose power, then you should mention those issues to the mechanic when he does the noise diagnostic so that the mechanic can evaluate the freeness of the pump pulley and look for other faults. If, though, the engine is losing power, due to other causes such as ignition or fuel system faults, those will have to be separately diagnosed.

• Power steering is making noises seems like is looking power does the power steering pump makes the car to automatically stops lock