Q: Power steering intermittent pressure

The string wheel is intermittent on pressure if you hold it in one place it will jump while sitting idel also while taking corners it jumps like the pressure is good and then a little stiff and it does this a few times a second

Hello. The symptom you are having is more commonly known as "pulsing". Some of the pulsing can be explained by the power steering pump and system. The pump may be failing or leaking. In fact you should start by checking the power steering fluid level. If its low you want to look into finding the leak and fixing it. One of the most common areas to leak is from the pump itself. Second to that, with your vehicle being 15 years old, the suspension and other steering components may be going as well. These failing linkage parts can add extra stress onto the pump as well. These can play a large part in what you feel at the wheel. Check you tie rods, idler arm, and all linkage as well. Some further inspection is needed, but the issue is likely related to the power steering system.

3. Power steering intermittent pressure