Q: Q: Power steering fluid leak

I have a leak in the power steering fluid line. The pump was replaced in 2014.

3. Q: Power steering fluid leak

Q: How much is it to bleed 4 brakes - one bleeder screw broke off

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Use a small drill bit and drill out the bleeder screw. Get an extractor kit and remove the remaining bleeder screw. Once the bleeder screw is out, put in a new bleeder screw. Then...

Q: Battery light alternator - 2003 Ford Escape

Hello. If your car dies suddenly, accompanied by a "charge/battery" warning light, it would appear that you are having a problem with your charging system. Given the combination of symptoms you are describing, a mechanic has to first test...

Q: I lost control of the steering of my car at 10 km an hour on a slight curve.

You most likely experienced a temporary loss of power assist to your steering. There is still a connection between the steering wheel and the front wheels, but the hydraulic assist can go away leaving you with a steering wheel that...