Q: Q: Power steering

When i turn my truck on it turns itself hard right and is stuck there how can i fix this

Hello. If the vehicle turns itself in one direction right when you turn the vehicle on and it stays there then that is usually a sure sign of an issue with the steering gear box. When the spool valve either fails or clogs in the gear box this will occur. The only way to fix this is to replace the gear box. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the steering is acting like this] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection

3. Q: Power steering