Q: Q: Power steering

When i turn my truck on it turns itself hard right and is stuck there how can i fix this

3. Q: Power steering

Q: Grinding noise and backfiring during startup

The starter on this vehicle requires a shim, so its possible that got left out when the starter was replaced. This could cause starter engagement problems and the metal on metal noise you're hearing. Backfiring, on the other hand, is...

Q: Broken rear-end shock mounting bracket

The rear end will bounce more than what you are use to when the shock worked. You will need to have the bracket welded back on to the rear as soon as possible.

Q: Whining from transmission to rear end area 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Hello - your intuition is correct. The ring and pinion gear are severely worn, and will need to be replaced (w/all new ring and pinion bearings) to eliminate the "noise under load" you notice. Setting up a ring & pinion...