Q: Q: Power steering

When i turn my truck on it turns itself hard right and is stuck there how can i fix this

3. Q: Power steering

Q: Truck idles poorly, starts jumping

There are numerous potential causes for the symptoms you are having. The first thing that comes to mind is a vacuum leak (unmetered air allowing the engine). Vacuum leaks are noticeable at idle and not under load while accelerating. There...

Q: Hard to shift out of park and shifts rough

This type of issue typically starts with less than 100,000 miles on the vehicle. You may hear a banging noise or the transmission may suddenly jerk into gear upon acceleration or it may not engage at all! If you experience...

Q: Transfer case adapter leak.

There should be an output seal between the transmission and the transfer case has an input seal with a gasket in between. If any of these are bad it may leak transmission fluid. I would recommend having a certified technician,...