Q: Q: Power steering

When i turn my truck on it turns itself hard right and is stuck there how can i fix this

3. Q: Power steering

Q: Temperature gauge in the red zone

The normal operating range for most engines is between 195 degrees and 220 degrees Fahrenheit. If your engine is getting hotter than this, it's running too hot. Do not continue to drive it until it is properly repaired. Overheating can...

Q: High idle 1500 rpm

I would look again real carefully for air leaks. Some of them can be pretty tricky. There might be a leaky component or even a leaking brake booster. A can of carb cleaner can help with this, but you'd better...

Q: Does it matter which brand fuel pump I put in my 1999 Chevy Silverado 1500

The parts person was correct. The Delphi makes the original pump that manufacturer uses. You may use a different fuel pump if it puts out the same amount of pressure your fuel injection system needs. The system will not work...