Q: Power steering and oil leaks - 2000 Kia Sephia

POWER STEERING FLUID LEAK AND OIL LEAKS, WHAT WOULD BE THE MOST COSTLY AND THE MOST URGENT AT THIS POINT?

Hi there. If you are having multiple leaks on the vehicle, the first thing you would need to do is degrease the vehicle and recheck to see where the oil leaks are coming from. The power steering could be just a loose clamp on a line. For the other leaks, look around the engine compartment and see where the leaks are coming from.

Most engine leaks are from the valve cover gaskets. Replace any part that has a leak. If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional mechanic, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with the leaks you have found.

3. Power steering and oil leaks - 2000 Kia Sephia