Q: Power seat not working.

My power seat will not move backward.

3. Power seat not working.

Q: How do I fold down the rear seat?

The rear seat of your Accord is designed to fold down onto the seat bottom to provide access to the trunk, as well as to help make carrying larger items easily. Folding down the seat back just requires a few...

Q: What manual transmissions will fit in my car?

Hello. Unfortunately there are really no other transmissions available that will fit into your vehicle and still have everything else work properly. If you tried putting one of the transmissions prior to this one then the axles are not going...

Q: Hold light and engine light flashing, car shaking.

Hi there. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection to determine what is causing these warning lights to come on. When a sensor discovers a fault within...