Q: Power seat not going up.

My six-way power seat moves forward, backwards, up, and down, but I cannot adjust the recliner. It moves down, but will not go upright.

3. Power seat not going up.

Q: 2014 Ford Mustang V6, Driveside power seat is not going up and down

Hello. If the seat is not moving then most of the time this is caused by a failure in the seat motor. It can also be a wiring issue so it needs to be inspected first. If you need to...

Q: Fuel tank pressure sensor is bad. How do I check it?

Test the fuel rail pressure sensor, using a digital volt ohmmeter, as the engine is running. The meter should have a reading of 5-volts. If there is a 5 volt reading, then check the ground wire for a low resistance....

Q: My Ford Ranger 1998 got too hot and I heard a pop.

Hi there. The noise you heard could have been fuel left in the cylinder when the engine was hot and igniting the fuel as an explosion. That is why you saw smoke coming out of the pipe on the engine....