Q: Power seat not going up.

My six-way power seat moves forward, backwards, up, and down, but I cannot adjust the recliner. It moves down, but will not go upright.

Your power seat should have two different electric motors that operate it. One motor is for the lower portion of the seat that you sit on and adjusts it forward, backward, up, and down. The other motor controls the back rest portion of the seat allowing it to move up or down based on your preference. It seems the motor that controls the back rest has gone bad. I would recommend getting this inspected by a professional before going any further but the power seat motor is likely in need of replacement.

3. Power seat not going up.