Q: Q: power loss

car feels jittery when accelerating

3. Q: power loss

Q: What features can I customize through the Vehicle Customization feature?

Using the Vehicle Customization feature, controlled by the Driver Information Center controls, 4 buttons located on the left side of the instrument panel behind the steering wheel, is used to customize the settings of various systems throughout the truck. Here...

Q: How do I switch between the high-beams and the low-beams?

When your headlights are turned on, they are naturally in the low-beam position. You can turn on the high-beams to increase the strength of your headlights, but only do this when you are not around other cars, as the increased...

Q: Sound system "hiss" when the car and radio are off

Hi there. Thanks for writing in about your 2011 Mini Cooper Countryman. The noise you are hearing likely is a design flaw on the stereo and speaker system as mentioned. Usually the bluetooth feature is what causes the hissing noise...