Q: Q: power loss

car feels jittery when accelerating

3. Q: power loss

Q: The thermostat has been replaced in my car twice in six months because the Service Engine Light keeps coming on

The thermostats on this engine have an electrical heater element intended to help the engine warm up faster. Many thermostat housings for this engine are plastic - from different suppliers. The plastic housings tend to leak around the heater wire...

Q: 2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8L car is sluggish and hesitates to accelerate code is p0016 changed both cam sensors no luck

There are two possibilities that could be causing this issue. It is possible that the timing belt was replaced incorrectly and now the timing is off therefore having the same problem as before. The other possibility is that the crankshaft...

Q: My 2011 Dodge journey overheated and when I press the holes are the hero by where the water pump is

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a water pump that may be leaking or failing. Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing...