Q: Q: power loss

car feels jittery when accelerating

3. Q: power loss

Q: truck won't "turnover" even with new battery

Be sure any engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated, thus preventing the car from starting. Broadly, either the starter motor/solenoid assembly is faulty or the electrical circuit supplying the motor has a fault. That circuit begins at the...

Q: How do I use the ashtray?

Your vehicle has a removable ashtray, which fits into the front console cupholders. To use the ashtray, simply pull up on the lid, ash your cigarette or cigar, and push the lid back down. This will keep your ash in...

Q: Heat blowing on driver side but not passenger

The most common cause is the temperature blend door actuator for the passenger side is bad and needs replaced.