Q: power locks not functioning

All of a sudden my power locks quit functioning. None of the doors locked at all. I hear a little click under the steering wheel behind the fuse box when the lock/unlock button is pressed. I have an aftermarket alarm, but that is not part of the problem and it works fine. I lock the doors manually. Could the problem be with the Smart Entry Control Module?

You are correct that this problem could be related to the smart entry control module. Other possible causes are a wiring issue, blown fuse, or a faulty relay. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your door locks and perform any repairs required so that you can get those locks working again.

3. power locks not functioning