Q: Power lock not working properly.

I can't open the driver's door. The lock clicks, but the handle does not open the door.

3. Power lock not working properly.

Q: Is it possible to put 20" rims on a car that has 15" stock rim?

Yes you can put 20 inch rims on your vehicle but with limitations. This will depend on how wide the rims and tires will be and also if the tires will clear the struts and suspension parts when driving and...

Q: 3.0 l honda interference or non

Yes this engine is an interference motor and the likelihood of bending valves if goes out of time on the camshafts.

Q: How do I change the settings for the unlock door function?

When the electronic key is on your person, you can unlock your car’s doors by pressing the sensor on the back either front door handle. The default setting makes it so that you can unlock all of the doors by...