Q: power issues

power issues after changig the clutch,it need alot of time to catch speed especially in the 4th gear

3. power issues

Q: The coolant level is low when the engine is cold

If you're finding that your coolant is running low, especially during colder weather, it's a pretty good indication that you've got a coolant leak somewhere. However, the problem with coolant systems today is that they can give you false indicators....

Q: Car will not stop running

Hello! Indeed, the ignition switch is the most common cause of the car not shutting off when the key is turned. The ignition switch failing is a safety issue and should be diagnosed by a qualified technician, such as one...

Q: My car is leaking antifreeze /coolant and my car overheats and my heat doesn’t work blowing out cold air

Based on your description it sounds like the overheating is accompanied by a coolant leak. Coolant leaks can be either a cause OR a consequence of overheating. Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating...