Q: power issues

power issues after changig the clutch,it need alot of time to catch speed especially in the 4th gear

3. power issues

Q: Clutch pedal goes down without resistance

Hello. If your clutch pedal goes to the floor and won't return up, your clutch master cylinder or slave has failed, or you have a leak. If you can see that the reservoir for the clutch is full, then the...

Q: 04 explorer when i push gas pedal makes weird thump thump sound when i go 40 or above mph

Thumps and clunks can be hard to diagnose from a desk. Particularly in a car with that many miles where anything could be wrong. It may be that you have a motor or transmission mount that is going bad. or...

Q: My car is leaking antifreeze /coolant and my car overheats and my heat doesn’t work blowing out cold air

Based on your description it sounds like the overheating is accompanied by a coolant leak. Coolant leaks can be either a cause OR a consequence of overheating. Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating...