Q: power issues

power issues after changig the clutch,it need alot of time to catch speed especially in the 4th gear

Hi there. If it is lacking power then the clutch may still be slipping. It sounds like it may not have been installed properly. It is common to put the clutch disc in backwards which will cause this.

If you know that was done correctly, then the hydraulic system needs to be checked to see if anything is binding. If it checks out, then you may have another issue going on.

I’d recommend having your car checked out by a certified mechanic, they will be able to to diagnose your loss of power firsthand and fix it accordingly.

3. power issues