Q: power issues

power issues after changig the clutch,it need alot of time to catch speed especially in the 4th gear

3. power issues

Q: I lost my car keys. And I'm 4 hours away from home - I don't know what to do

Unfortunately, if you do not have a replacement or a spare key, you will need to have the car towed to a Ford dealership to purchase a replacement key and have it programmed to your vehicle.

Q: I have a For F650 6.0L. I did a oil change and added 25% Lucas oil stabilizer with 3 gallons of oil, the oil won't drain

If you are not getting drain back of the oil from the cylinder heads, then you may have sludge build up in your motor. Even with the stabilizer, you should not have issues with getting a reading on the dip...

Q: Cracked my oil pan, lost oil, and now wont start. Did i kill it?

If you lost all your oil, I'm afraid that by the time the oil light came on, you had already done some damage. If you continued to drive with an oil pressure warning, you may have wrecked it. Once the...