Q: Power drain 1978 Cadillac Seville

Replaced alternator battery, cap, ignition coil car ran 3days and then lost power ...it will take a jump but will die after shut off..is there a voltage regulator or something I'm missing ? Please Help

Hello - you may have a charging system problem, although you have replaced virtually of those components, or there may be a parasitic drain on the system that runs your batter down overnight. This can be diagnosed by identifying which circuit has the drain, then by determining which electrical component on that circuit is the problem. I would recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Power drain 1978 Cadillac Seville