Q: Possibly cracked parts

I crashed my car, and I think I cracked the radiator and possibly the carburetor.

3. Possibly cracked parts

Q: My car turns off when the air conditioning comes on - 2013 Nissan Altima

The A/C system depends on the drive or serpentine belts driven by the motor to work. If the A/C is putting extra load on the engine, the engine will suffer and can stall. You will want to start by watching...

Q: Brake pedal slowly becomes firm to press after short period of driving

Hello and thank you for your question. The problem lies within the proportioning valve in the brake system. The valve could be plugged up with debris in the system making the valve stick. If the proportioning valve is okay and...

Q: Car overheating within seconds

Sudden up and down fluctuations in the engine coolant temperature gauge signify a gauge, sensor, or wiring fault. To resolve that problem, the service to request is a temperature gauge diagnostic. The radiator could be partly cold if the water...