Q: Possibly cracked parts

I crashed my car, and I think I cracked the radiator and possibly the carburetor.

A: Hi there. Radiator damage is quite possible...

Hi there. Radiator damage is quite possible depending on the collision. Other components that usually get damaged are condensers. Carburetors are no longer used in cars and have not been used in vehicles since the 1980's. If you are having other drivability issues, it is possible to damage the intake, throttle body, etc. depending on the engine design and the collision. Collisions sometimes hide secondary damage, a body shop will be able to access the damage completely and give you an opinion.