Q: Possible transmission failure?

Hi..service engine soon light is on and off after restart...and the transmission is not giving power all the time..actions?

3. Possible transmission failure?

Q: Car stalls, and then stops, after I restart it goes a bit and stops again. Speed is low

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. All three codes refer to the pressure control solenoid in the transmission. Check the fluid level and top it off if the fluid is low. Check the harness to the transmission for any corrosion,...

Q: BMW shakes a little at lower speeds and rpms

Hello, thank you for writing in. Shaking can come from a variety of components. Unfortunately in a situation like this, you will have to take it one step at a time if nothing is found to be physically damaged upon...

Q: How much does it cost to replace the coolant lines and the upper/lower oil pan gasket?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the coolant hoses by the turbo and the engine oil pan gasket.