Q: Possible left wheel axle replacement after a wreck.

Left wheel axle may be broken from wreck....car is disabled

3. Possible left wheel axle replacement after a wreck.

Q: Front end damage from hitting a curb. Left front wheel/suspension damage.

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear about the damage incurred on your car. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. They are trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and...

Q: Clicking from wheels when turning

With the information provided about your Subaru, it would be likely that the axles would need to be replaced. While a bad wheel bearing can make a noise while turning, the noise would usually sound like a groaning noise that...

Q: 2003 Hyundai santa fe, automatic, When in reverse, there is a loud grinding noise, what is the issue?

Hi there. Usually when a grinding noise is occurring while only in reverse, it's an indication of an inner reverse gear failure. It's also common for a CV joint or inner axle shaft to make this type of noise when...