Q: Possible left wheel axle replacement after a wreck.

Left wheel axle may be broken from wreck....car is disabled

3. Possible left wheel axle replacement after a wreck.

Q: I have water in my oil and need to fix the problem.

This problem is not an easily fixed problem. I would not recommend driving the car any more until a qualified technician can determine the problem. Water in the oil is a sign that you may have a blown head gasket...

Q: If the CV axle keeps coming out, what does that mean?

Hi, thanks for your question. If the axle has the retainer clip on the end of the inner joint but will not stay in the differential, then the differential may have been damaged from the accident. If you would like...

Q: Q: ENGINE OIL CONSUMPTION MORE

In order to see if your engine is consuming too much oil due to leaking piston oil control rings you need to have fresh oil change with correct oil. The drive for 1000 km and top off oil to see...