Q: Possible left wheel axle replacement after a wreck.

Left wheel axle may be broken from wreck....car is disabled

3. Possible left wheel axle replacement after a wreck.

Q: Blown head gasket, how much it will cost to fix including parts and labor?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Subaru Legacy. As you may know, the labor and parts to replace a blown head gasket on your car may very well exceed the price you are asking for it. In my...

Q: Hello, do you know how much it costs to fixed a damaged axel on a 2005 Hyundai Elantra?

At auto parts stores, the axle costs roughly $70 on up. It takes about 1 to 2 hours to install the axle. The job requires special tools though and to ensure a trouble free result, the axle output seal in...

Q: Q: Speedometer broke.

Hello, to check the operation of the speedometer, a scan tool needs to be connected to monitor the speed sensor output and see if it has any output, and if it is smooth. You will probably need the aid of...