Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1twccuejs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1twccuejs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1twccuejs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1twccuejs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1twccuejs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1twccuejs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1twccuejs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1twccuejs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1twccuejs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1twccuejs:173:8

Q: Possible EVAP leak?

About 6 months ago my engine light came on so I took it to get a computer read out of what the problem might be. It came back with three different codes so they couldn't tell me for sure what was causing it, When sitting at a stop sign it seems to emit a lot of smoke. The vehicle is running great aside from this issue and I really would like to get it fixed. Any ideas??

A: Hello! Typically an EVAP leak will not caus...

Hello! Typically an EVAP leak will not cause the engine to run the way you described or cause smoke to come from the tailpipe. However, an EVAP leak can cause the check engine light to come on and set a code. As for the smoking, I would need to know what the smoke looks like.

If the smoke is:

• Black: it may have a fuel issue caused by a bad sensor or a leaking injector.
  • Blue: it is burning oil.

This engine has a terrible history of piston ring failure resulting in the cause of the smoke. An engine rebuild would be required should this be the problem. I usually do a compression test to verify this. If you want to have the engine checked out by a professional, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the smoke issue.