Q: Possible AC leak

The AC was checked and filled. The repair shop mentioned the possibility of a leak.

3. Possible AC leak

Q: Car started smoking and oil leaked out

If you heard a noise, and all of your oil has leaked out, I suspect that you may have possibly suffered serious engine damage. I would stop driving the vehicle, and immediately have it inspected by a professional technician, such...

Q: Cranks and runs rough have to keep foot in gas to keep running. Has new fuel pump and died while driving after pump was changed

Check fuel pressure. There are only three possible explanations: a fault in fuel supply (plugged filter, injectors, etc.); ignition system problems; and air induction including the idle air control valve, throttle position sensor, mass air flow sensor and vacuum leaks...

Q: I bypassed heater core hoses on 2006 dodge caravan passenger floorboard still wet

You may have left over coolant inside the heater core that will still leak out onto the flood until the core is empty. You can blow air into the open heater core lines in engine compartment to get out excessive...