Q: Position and changing of fuel filter and cabin air filter on a 2015 Patriot

We have a 2015 Patriot. Where is a fuel filter and cabin air filter and when should we change them?

A: The fuel filter is hiding inside the gas ta...

The fuel filter is hiding inside the gas tank. For the most part, you’ll usually just want to leave it alone. It’s part of a fuel pump assembly and when your fuel pump dies, you replace it with a new one. The cabin air filter, if it has one, is by the glow boxes. You take the glow box off and there is a plastic cover that slides in and out.