Q: popping and shaking when I drive

When I drive down the road I hear and feel a popping in my front end. My right front tire moves when I push/pull on it. I haven't jacked it up yet to check further but was wondering if it would be the bearing. the steering wheel also shakes like I have a bent rim but my rims aren't bent. I bought wheel bearings but don't know if it could be that or something worse. It's a rwd suv. All advice is helpful.

The proper way to check the suspension is to jack the front end up from beneath the suspension control arms. This simulates the weight of the vehicle on the road. Then you can check the suspension for both left and right movement as well as up and down. Loose/worn bearings can certainly cause a vibration and noise. Other components like worn ball joints, control arm bushings, or even a c/v joint if it is 4 wheel drive, can cause vibration and noise. Have a certified technician inspect the vehicle to find the exact cause.

3. popping and shaking when I drive