Q: Plugs getting wet and car doesn't start

The car is wetting the plugs and doesn't start, if it starts you can smell fuel badly but still can drive. And last time it didn't had enough power what can be the cause. When you start the engine it raves but powerless

You have a fault in the system that is causing it to run to rich. That could be a temperature sensor or an air flow meter, or it could be that the fuel pressure is too high. Since your car was made before 1996 you probably won’t be able to get much help from the self-diagnostics, but there are methods for retrieving codes on the older cars that might show something. This is going to have to be diagnosed by someone who has experience with Pre-OBDII cars. If you contact Your Mechanic, you can have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Land Rover and let you know what it’s going to take to fix it.