Q: plug short frequently

Accent with company fitted CNG. I drove 1.5 Lakh Km and know i am facing problem of frequently plug short. six month back coil and plug cord changed.

3. plug short frequently

Q: Brake pedal slowly becomes firm to press after short period of driving

Hello and thank you for your question. The problem lies within the proportioning valve in the brake system. The valve could be plugged up with debris in the system making the valve stick. If the proportioning valve is okay and...

Q: Thank you

Check the wiring to the fuel pump and make sure that it is plugged in properly. The fuel pump will stop working if the wiring disconnects from the pump. If the wiring is connected properly, then the fuel pump relay...

Q: how do you set the high beam lights on a 2017 tucson to automaticly dim for on comminng traffic

If your Hyundai model is equipped with auto dimming headlights (the Hyundai Smart High Beam System), please see the operating instructions on page 3-110 at this link to the Hyundai Owner's Manual. If those instructions do not resolve the issue...