Q: plug short frequently

Accent with company fitted CNG. I drove 1.5 Lakh Km and know i am facing problem of frequently plug short. six month back coil and plug cord changed.

3. plug short frequently

Q: Car won't hold gas

Hello. This is a rare problem and it could be a bit difficult to pinpoint. First, an EVAP system check and a complete fuel system check would need to be done to determine what exactly is causing the gas to...

Q: My third gear is grinding

This may suggest failing synchros. As you may know, when a clutch drags, it is not letting go of the disk fully which overloads the synchros and burns up the friction surfaces quickly. Synchros work by speeding up or slowing...

Q: Problem accelerating

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you hear, feel, or notice any type of issues with the vehicle it should never be ignored. The vehicle may just need some basic maintenance. Consider the last time you had the following...