Q: plug short frequently

Accent with company fitted CNG. I drove 1.5 Lakh Km and know i am facing problem of frequently plug short. six month back coil and plug cord changed.

3. plug short frequently

Q: Steering wheel will pull to the right after pressing down on the accelerator.

Hi there. There are two items in particular that will typically cause this problem after having a suspension alignment. The first is known as a radial pull - caused by a tire that has a slipped radial belt inside the...

Q: Rattle near front passenger side wheel

Hi there: When it comes to front end suspension 'noises', a few things instantly come to mind, ranging from wheel bearings that are slowly wearing out (which progressively get louder as you've described), to brake rotors that are warped, brake...

Q: Transmission wont shift to 2nd gear or reverse 2004 Hyundai Accent

Hello - check transmission fluid level first, then check for problem codes - whether the Check Engine light is on or not. Given your mileage, it sounds like the front clutch or the low-reverse clutch has failed. This is a...