Q: Pls I need location for 2013 Hyundai Velecle speed

Pls I need location for 2013 Hyundai

3. Pls I need location for 2013 Hyundai Velecle speed

Q: Worse case scenario if the electronic throttle has to be replaced about how much would it cost

The best course of action would be to have a diagnosis first since the throttle control may be limited if you are having a system or sensor failure in the drivetrain like a transfer case or transmission issue. You may...

Q: Q: Window not closing

Hi there. A common cause of a window not going up is the window switch itself. Also a window that is off its track or a bad motor can cause this as well. A mechanic sent by YourMechanic can be...

Q: Gas tank door button isn't working

The fuel door has an electronic solenoid that opens the door and is also part of the latch. The solenoid is accessed through the trunk and have a green and black wire going to it. Check the green wire for...