Q: Pls I need location for 2013 Hyundai Velecle speed

Pls I need location for 2013 Hyundai

3. Pls I need location for 2013 Hyundai Velecle speed

Q: Engine Light is blinking, car shakes, and gas cap light is on

For the case of the gas cap leak you will need to have a smoke test and cap test done to see where the evaporative system is leaking. In order to do this will require the system put in test...

Q: Car won't start spraid starter fluid in intake car turnd on but then shut of on self

Due to your symptoms, I would recommend having the fuel pressure tested by a qualified mechanic. The fuel pressure specification is set by the manufacturer and if the fuel pressure of your vehicle is lower than what was specified, the...

Q: When staring the car cold and hot the cars engine squeaks for 1-2mins then stops. I do have a new belt on and still squeaks

If the belts are on correct and are tight enough then the only thing it could be is the crankshaft damper is slipping and would need to be checked for slippage. I suspect the belts are not tight enough and...