Q: Pls I need location for 2013 Hyundai Velecle speed

Pls I need location for 2013 Hyundai

3. Pls I need location for 2013 Hyundai Velecle speed

Q: Why do my dashboard lights come on with the key out of the ignition on my 2013 Ford F-150

Hello. If the lights are coming on when the key is out of the ignition then most of the time the issue is with the ignition switch. If the switch is not turning all of the way off then this...

Q: Hi Samuel, my Hyundai Accent 07's clutch slides straight to the floor with no resistance, the gears won't catch and the reverse g

Hi there. Usually when this occurs, the issue is with the clutch master cylinder. A clutch master cylinder contains a reservoir that stores the brake fluid. It is connected to the clutch slave cylinder through hoses. When you push the...

Q: Windshield washer doesn't work

Hi there. Your window washer pump may in fact be in non-working order. Also, there is a fused wired in line that may have popped causing an open circuit. It is also possible that your window washer switch maybe malfunctioning...