Q: Please! I think that my Fieros engine i to low ignition, Is it possible to make a change? MSD system

I have strong suspision that my Fiero engine is wear and need to get my workshop to make an combustion test How mush time will this test spend? And how much parts sorunding must they take away.

A: Performing a compression test is a fairly s...

Performing a compression test is a fairly straight forward test. The technician will remove the spark plugs and disable the fuel system. Then the technician will install a compression tester in one spark plug location at a time and crank the engine over. The gauge will read the compression of your cylinders for comparison to the factory specifications. If you’d like to have this taken care of for you, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to conduct a compression test and assist you with the correct fixes.