Q: Please, I need to purchase avery good scanning OBDII Tool to make use of

Please, I need to purchase avery good scanning OBD2 Diagonostic Tool to make use of, Which do you recommend such that will give me the codes and suggest possible solutions with further guides. I was considering purchasing Actron CP9680 AUTOSCANNER Plus OBD II/ABS/Airbag Scan Tool with Color Screen . Is this Ok?

Hi there:

If you’re looking for a great code scanner that will give you multiple scanning and diagnostic services, the Snap On Versus 2 is a great one to consider. This article will give you a few ideas as to what you should look for in a good code scanner.

• Please, I need to purchase avery good scanning OBDII Tool to make use of