Q: Please help slow to start leaking radiator

2004chevy aveo new timing belt new valve new parts just slow to start and radiator leaking. What could it be????

Hello, The slow start may be due to timing not being set correctly, or potentially a head gasket that is not sealed correctly causing a compression leak. This may also be a sign of a blown head gasket if the car is overheating. When this happens, the cylinder head gasket between the engine block and the cylinder head has failed allowing water to leak into the combustion chamber. This also causes a loss of cylinder compression which can cause the sow starting issue you describe. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to take a look at the car to properly diagnose. You can book an appointment and find more information by clicking here

3. Please help slow to start leaking radiator