Q: Please help slow to start leaking radiator

2004chevy aveo new timing belt new valve new parts just slow to start and radiator leaking. What could it be????

3. Please help slow to start leaking radiator

Q: Steaming of the engine

Hi, thanks for writing in. Codes P0107 and P0122 could show up for several reasons, such as a faulty mass air flow sensor. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home...

Q: Squeking sound on my left coilovers driverside

If a bushing has failed, or a rubber spring insulator has torn, you might be hearing metal to metal contact and that could account for the squeaking. Other possible sources of squeaking noises are the strut, shock absorber, sway bar...

Q: Windows won't roll down or up on older model minivan

Check fuses #6 and #10 in the underhood fuse box. The regulators could be bad. There are also two relays involved in the window operation on the Freestar. If you are not familiar with electrical wiring, it may be best...