Q: Please help me figure out where my PCV valve and PCV Hose is!!!

Please help me find my PCV valve and PCV valve hose is my car has an after market engine cover so the PCV valve isn't in the usual spot like I've researched my car is idling funny and the diagnostic check came back as the engine was running to lean and I researched that on the Ford Taurus it's usually the PCV valve or hose. I have looked every under the hood of my car for the PCV valve or hose and I can't figure out where it is please help Thank you!!

3. Please help me figure out where my PCV valve and PCV Hose is!!!