Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-851te3js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-851te3js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-851te3js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-851te3js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-851te3js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-851te3js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-851te3js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-851te3js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-851te3js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-851te3js:173:8

Q: Please help me figure out where my PCV valve and PCV Hose is!!!

Please help me find my PCV valve and PCV valve hose is my car has an after market engine cover so the PCV valve isn't in the usual spot like I've researched my car is idling funny and the diagnostic check came back as the engine was running to lean and I researched that on the Ford Taurus it's usually the PCV valve or hose. I have looked every under the hood of my car for the PCV valve or hose and I can't figure out where it is please help Thank you!!

A: Hi there. The PCV valve is located on bank ...

Hi there. The PCV valve is located on bank 1; the valve cover closest to the cabin. It is usually found under the intake plenum towards the passenger side of the vehicle. The hose will be attached; or loose. Please understand that a code retrieval and an internet search is not a proper diagnosis as there are several other possibilities that can cause the code to set. Some of the possible causes could be spark plugs, ignition coils, intake manifold leaks, intake plenum leaks, vacuum hose leaks, failing airflow meter, failing O2 sensors, exhaust manifold leaks, low fuel pressure, failing ECU, faulty wiring harness, failing injectors, etc... As you can see, the list of possibilities runs on and on. This is where the expertise and experience of a qualified technician with the proper diagnostic tools and procedures becomes invaluable. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and determine the exact cause of the code. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a check engine light inspection.