Q: Platinum model, does it have daytime running lights and how to turn them on.

Fully loaded platinum model. owners manual only states that if available then give vague instructions. Do I have them and how do I turn the feature on, manual/auto, etc

You would know if your vehicle has daytime running lights if your headlights were on even if you headlight switch was off and you would see the DRL indicator on in the dash. You do not and cannot turn the DRL system on or off since it stays on until you turn on the headlights.

• Platinum model, does it have daytime running lights and how to turn them on.