Q: Pistons with spark issues

The pistons one and four lost spark on my car. I had coil and plug wires tested along with the ranges. Everything seems fine. What could be causing the problem? Thanks.

Hello there, a few different components can cause the engine to lose spark. It could be a fouled or faulty spark plug, distributor, or a wiring issue. I recommend having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to inspect your vehicle’s loss of spark and determine what fixes will help in your situation.