Q: Pistons with spark issues

The pistons one and four lost spark on my car. I had coil and plug wires tested along with the ranges. Everything seems fine. What could be causing the problem? Thanks.

Hello there, a few different components can cause the engine to lose spark. It could be a fouled or faulty spark plug, distributor, or a wiring issue. I recommend having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to inspect your vehicle’s loss of spark and determine what fixes will help in your situation.

3. Pistons with spark issues