Q: Pin in ECU connection broke and car won't start

The pin in the ECU connection broke off, and my car won't start.

A: This sounds like a pretty big deal. If the ...

This sounds like a pretty big deal. If the pin is one the connector side, you may be able to simply replace it with a new pig tail end. If the broken pin is in the ECU, unfortunately the ECU will need to be replaced. Be sure to have any of these serviced performed by a qualified professional as ECU replacement often requires a scan tool to load, update, and program the ECU. It would behoove you to have this done by someone who has experience and has done this before. Once the repair is made, the vehicle should start with no issue.