Q: peter, what do I have to remove to replace my ac condenser on my 2014 honda civic

Have hole in condenser due to small rock

This procedure is fairly universal amongst most front wheel drive vehicles with electric radiator fans. You will need to remove everything from above the condenser that holds it into the vehicle such as metal brackets or trim pieces. Once all this has been done and you can clearly see the condenser, you will want to remove the radiator fans and anything that is connected to them. Once this has been done, the radiator and condenser should be able to be moved back and forth. Once you are at this point, you must simply disconnect the radiator from the condenser to remove the condenser. If you are in doubt about this repair, consider YourMechanic as this service can be completed at your home or office.

3. peter, what do I have to remove to replace my ac condenser on my 2014 honda civic