Q: Peter, My 2007 avalon is starting to make noise in the front. It sounds liroad noise and it's not the tires. Any suggestions and t

Peter, My 2007 avalon is starting to make noise in the front. It sounds like iroad noise and it's not the tires. Any suggestions and thanks

It is very possible that one of your wheel bearings could be dried out. I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional to use a mechanic’s stethoscope to dettermine which bearing is making the noise. When a wheel bearing fails, it will make a growling noise similar to the sound that the tires make against the road but much louder. If one of your wheel bearings is faulty, I would recommend having it replaced as soon as possible to avoid further damage to the other components of the drivetrain. Consider YourMechanic for your wheel bearing replacement as it can be done from your home or office.

3. Peter, My 2007 avalon is starting to make noise in the front. It sounds liroad noise and it's not the tires. Any suggestions and t