Q: Performance exhaust recommendation for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2015 overland 5.7 hemmi what would be recommended for a performance exhaust. What stays and what gets changed or altered

A: Hello. The type of exhaust that you will us...

Hello. The type of exhaust that you will use depends greatly on what kind of sound that you want to achieve and if you are going to do it yourself or if you are going to have an exhaust shop do it. If you have an exhaust shop do it then they can simply weld in new mufflers which will be the most cost effective way to do this. If you want a complete bolt in exhaust then that will be different. If you are looking for a clean sound then I would choose Borla or Corsa for the exhaust. If you’re looking for something loud I’d go with Flowmaster.