Q: Performance exhaust

I'm looking for install a nice exhaust that put better sound inside the cabin and a little bit of mean outside. I don't want to wake up the neighbors, neither attract police. I just want to get a sportier sound inside the cabin. Also, I'm not looking to increase the HP neither put the car into race. What would be the best recommendation? I also don't want to remove the Cat.

Your best option would be to install a aftermarket cat-back exhaust system. These systems usually replace the resonator and rear mufflers on the vehicle for a more aggressive appeal. You will have to do a little research on the different muffler options available and the work is best performed at an exhaust shop as modifications to the exhaust often include cutting and welding the pipes.

3. Performance exhaust