Q: Performance exhaust

I'm looking for install a nice exhaust that put better sound inside the cabin and a little bit of mean outside. I don't want to wake up the neighbors, neither attract police. I just want to get a sportier sound inside the cabin. Also, I'm not looking to increase the HP neither put the car into race. What would be the best recommendation? I also don't want to remove the Cat.

A: Your best option would be to install a afte...

Your best option would be to install a aftermarket cat-back exhaust system. These systems usually replace the resonator and rear mufflers on the vehicle for a more aggressive appeal. You will have to do a little research on the different muffler options available and the work is best performed at an exhaust shop as modifications to the exhaust often include cutting and welding the pipes.